Program and Project Support, Administration, and Communication Specialist Areas
- Administration of Projects and Programs
- This work is focused on efficiency and effectiveness of research, education, and extension methods and proposals. Included in this is work on maximizing researcher, educator, and facility productivity, and on coordinating teaching, research, and extension efforts among scientists and educators throughout the nation.
- Communication, Education, and Information Delivery
- This area of work focuses on educational processes, needs, and methods to achieve educational goals. Work includes development, use, and assessment of communication, information delivery, and technology transfer methods and systems. List topic- or discipline-specific education under the appropriate KA.
- Program and Project Design and Statistics
- This work focuses on program and project design and evaluation, experimental design, surveys, sampling, and statistical analysis.